October 04, 2005

Paris Hilton's Natal Chart

Paris Hilton is probably the most highly searched celebrity name on the Internet today. She was born February 17, 1981 and has a birth chart with a lot of emphasis on Aquarius. Her Sun, Mercury and Venus are all in Aquarius.

Uranus, the ruler of all these planets in Aquarius, makes a tight square to her Sun, Mercury and Mars.

Her birth time is not known, but her Moon is placed somewhere in the middle decanate of Leo.

Paris first shot to fame in 2003 when a stolen sex video of her and her boyfriend was released on the Internet. At that time transiting Uranus was squaring her natal Uranus and passing directly (conjunct) over her Sun.

She's in the news in a big way again this month (because she's called off her wedding engagement) as Uranus conjuncts her Mars and transiting Jupiter conjuncts her Pluto.

See Hilton's natal chart here. Can anyone spot something in her birth chart that would help to explain the incredibly high-profile and fascination she has maintained with the public over the past two or three years?

See more on her biography at Wikipedia.

For more on celebritites and Aquarius see the previous articles here on Kate Moss, Oprah Winfrey and Jennifer Jason Leigh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOUNG AQUARIAN: being very aquarian myself, paris won't really mature until her uranus opposition at 38, when it activates all the social things she does will help humanity in the future. i watched real world show and saw that she was overwhelmed at the vets office and you could see she was very compassionate and empathic. Her 12th house south node, karmically means she's had a spiritual life already and came to bring it out in service in the 6th with emotional energy behind it [her 6th house moon]. Her going to Ruwanda this month will touch her deeply and that will fuel some changes in her psyche about the nature of her purpose in life.

Anonymous said...

Somthing I found interesting the first time I saw the Paris sex video was how quiet she was and how passive and neutral the expression on her face. To date I have had sex with three different aquarian woman and they have all been like that. As a aquarian (with virgo moon) myself I've been told by more than one woman that I'm the quietest man they've ever been with-including one who said I was so quiet she wondered if I was enjoying it (I was-a lot!) I wonder if this is just an aquarian trait in bed? I think I just needed the right woman. when I fell in love with a beautiful libra girl she really brought out the noise and passion in me! For an aquarian male I think a libra girl makes the best lover. It's just unforgetble

Anonymous said...

We don't really know Hilton's time of birth, so the 6th house Moon is just conjecture. To anonymous # 2, not all that glitters is golden...

Zardoz said...

Her time of birth 3:00 a.m.